9 Things We’ve Learnt About Alexa Chung
Last night I had dinner with Alexa Chung. Okay, so there were a few more people there but she was by far the most fun.
Alexa Chung is the Creative Consultant for amazing eye make-up brand Eyeko, who she’s designed some kick-ass new eyeliners for, and we were invited along to dinner with her last night.
It’s rare to meet a celeb, let alone a model who you want to be your best friend (as a 30-year-old woman I cringe at admitting that) but she’s straight up cool. She was the life and soul of the party and her stories caused me to snort my drink out my nose (thank goodness she was a bit chicer).
Here are 10 things we learnt about this super-cool lady:
1. As a child she was obsessed with Jeff Goldblum.
2. She’s a strict vegetarian who just now and again eats steak.
3. She thought she could avoid crushing on Bradley Cooper’s good looks until the moment she met him and fell apart.
4. She doesn’t accept that star signs are an excuse to act like a d*ck.
5. She’s learnt the French word for eye sockets so she can battle Parisian make-up artists.
6. She still lives part-time in Dalston (the dodgy end) rather than staying in posh hotels.
7. She thinks therapy is a great thing but not if you’re going to regurgitate your issues in the bedroom.
8. She gets one spot a year.
9. After her 30th birthday party she woke up to two horrified maids in a trashed hotel room, wearing half a tuxedo with a glass of champagne still in her hand.